Manuscript Submission Guidelines
- Manuscripts must follow APA style as outlined in the most recent edition of the APA style manual.
- Authors submitting manuscripts with references are responsible for adding citations in APA format that include DOIs (whenever they exist).
- Submit a title page that includes the title of the manuscript and the authors’ names, affiliations, addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Include a 200-word abstract and 5 keywords.
- All submissions should be in English.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 25 pages, excluding references, tables, and figures.
- Please provide high resolution figures. Figures should be of at least 300 dpi for photographs, and at least 600 dpi for line drawings.
- Nota Bene manuscripts should not exceed 5 pages, including references.
- Omit headers and footers except for the running head and page numbers.
- Remove all identifiers of the authors and affiliations from the manuscript. Be sure computer software does not reveal author’s identity as well.
- It is the author's responsibility to secure any permissions necessary to quote copyrighted text or use graphics and/or figures or other material not originally created by the author. Include a letter of permissions with manuscript.
- Manuscripts with data involving human subjects should be submitted with a statement or verification from the author that an Institutional Review Board certificate or letter approving the research and guaranteeing protection of human subjects has been obtained from the researcher's institution.
Manuscripts will go through a double-blind peer review. The review process will take approximately three months from time of submission.
All manuscripts will be judged on their scholarship, contribution to the knowledge base, timeliness of topic, creative/thoughtful approach, clarity and cohesiveness, appropriateness to category, and adherence to preparation guidelines. Selections may also be affected by editorial decisions regarding the overall content of a particular edition.